Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

FREE eNom Reseller accounts @ $8.95/domain, Retail accounts @ $10.25/domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The reseller account I am making available to you allows you to register domain names through enom @ $8.95/domain/year, and pay by check or credit card (credit card payment has a 3% fee and $100 minimum payment). The retail account allows you to register with a credit card with no additional fee. Domains registered through the retail account cost $9.95/domain/year.

I will give you either (or both) account free of charge.

Any domain registered through these accounts includes numerous services, including email forwarding, a 10 page website built through a point and click interface, DNS service, dynamic dns updates, the list goes on... Go to www.enom.com for more information.

You can also create subresellers under your account and you earn the difference between what you charge them and $8.95.

Feel free to post here or send me a private message or send me an email to ddent at ddent dot net if you have any questions. Send me a private message or an email if you are interested.

ddent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A few happy customers so far... I have plenty more accounts available :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators