• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FreeHost.org for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMuir102

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I received a private offer of $500 for this domain. Can anyone go higher?
 
Anyone want this good .org domain?
 
You get $500 offer? Why didn't you take it?
It is a good price for a org domain. I like this name but I can not offer a higher price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom