• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FreelanceSHOCK.com -- for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razvann

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Hello, I recently bought FreelanceSHOCK and now I am forced to sell it, as I need the money for something that has come up in my personal life. I don't want to sell it, but it is the only way I can get the money fast enough.


What you get

www.freelanceshock.com (expires 2007/04/18)
IPB Leased License (expires Apr 30, 2007)
ForumThemes account with ipb lustrous theme - Preview

2 468 x 60 banner ads - psd files
banner.jpg

freelanceshock.jpg


1 468 x 60 banner ad on www.talkvb.com
1 468 x 60 banner ad on www.droppinglist.com
1 Partner link at www.droppinglist.com
1 Link at www.abrowse.com


The forum has 52 registered members and 1369 posts


Stats

stats1.jpg
stats2.jpg

This is an auction, and it will end June 10th.

Starting Price : $500
BIN : $1000



Note: payment by PayPal is not an option for me, you will have to pay by Moneybookers, Western Union or Bank Wire Transfer.


Thank you.

~ Razvan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom