• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

freeringtones.mobi $9,100.00 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomp

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Not bad...Looks like some have some faith


I will stick with ringring.mobi and realringtones.mobi for $60
 
Where did FreeRingtones.mobi sell at for $9,100?
 
pool ...also today

apartment.mobi $1,704.00
openhouse.mobi $675.00
 
the amount of money people are throwing away on this extension amazes me
 
I counted a total of 8 active bidders in the freeringtones.mobi auction. Pretty much 3 or 4 people bidding it up in the 1000's. I think it's hard to call that a market at all. .Mobi's at this point are like art. It looks good and has intrinsic meaning to those few people, but that's about it.
 
Is anyone in the Pool auction for Tones.mobi ? If so, please post the final selling price.
 
Yes its looking good for .mobi owners some nice high sales to start off the extension is always a bonus.


Might be good for my domain.

iRingtones.mobi
 
What Pool is doing should the .mobi doing by themselves. I do not understand why they do not do this in every sunrise - .eu could reaise big money,. mobi could also raise big money and spend it on marketing of the extension...
 
What Pool is doing should the .mobi doing by themselves. I do not understand why they do not do this in every sunrise - .eu could reaise big money,. mobi could also raise big money and spend it on marketing of the extension...

Perhaps dot mobi could have agreed a 10% fee of any such auction sales in the first month or something like that . They do seem to be missing out on the Pool sales.
 
What Pool is doing should the .mobi doing by themselves. I do not understand why they do not do this in every sunrise - .eu could reaise big money,. mobi could also raise big money and spend it on marketing of the extension...

agree - maybe we should create .denny ;) extension like this :bounce:
 
Perhaps dot mobi could have agreed a 10% fee of any such auction sales in the first month or something like that . They do seem to be missing out on the Pool sales.

But why to take just 10% ? They could make 90% and pay 10% comission to auctioneer. I.e. if I would manage .mobi or .eu I would make an auction @ Snapnames, they have the best platform and a "portfolio" of big-pocketed buyers. I wouldn't even do a "TM sunrise" - if you own a TM, buy it in auction, if you do not buy it you still can get it via WIPO. I also would allow .EU for whole world to register. This would bring 8-digit $ for .mobi and 9-digit $ for .eu and this money could have been spent on infrastructure and promoting the extension.


agree - maybe we should create .denny ;) extension like this :bounce:

I actually think in the future will be possible to register anything.anything. The only reason why recently exists only anything.something is the root namesevers could not handle the load which would *.* be causing (I don't know why, some guy was explaining it to me but I did not get it). As the CPU is getting quickier every year, maybe in couple of years will be possible to register *.* - and GOSH - it will be THE paradise for typosquatting ! :)
 
i just posted FreeTone.mobi in the offers section...da da daaaaa!
 
Not bad...Looks like some have some faith


I will stick with ringring.mobi and realringtones.mobi for $60



i see someone reg'd some of those domains i posted from my brainstorming list.. hehe
 
I hate to be a stickler for details,


09-29-2006, 03:36 PM "your brainstorming post"
ringring.mobi Created On:26-Sep-2006 21:16:43 UTC


But you did bring a smile to my face, ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom