Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Freeteenpicture.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joe

Is this any good?

I found a lot free??????.info are still waiting for us that have 10000 searches on goto.

Worth to pik them up?

Thanks for all the help, wish you a great weekend!

Domain summit 2024

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain itself is not worth much in my opinion. Registering it hoping to hit big in search engines, does not sound too promising to me. There are a lot of other factors involved to guarantee high rankings for certain keywords. Of course, a domain that fits in that criteria is a good start. But imo a very small portion of the equation that guarantees high rankings in SEs.

Good luck!!

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't see much potential but read on. Technically, this domain name would indicate that it contains information about a teen picture. Folks look for teen picture*S* and I doubt they care about the .info part anyway.

So technically speaking, this domain starts "disadvantaged". However, if you can develop it into something, it has the basic integrity (no misspelling, hyphen etc) to be taken seriously. You could turn the "info" part around by offering info about your teen subjects. Trying to see the glass 1/2 full here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators