Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

FreeWallpaper.it -$1.70/day-60,193 links

Status
Not open for further replies.

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain: FreeWallpaper.it

PR: 5

Daily revenue (at Sedo parking): 1,38 EURO ($1,70 daily)Proof of Income

Daily views/uniques: Daily Traffic

NOTE: The domain has been added to Sedo parking on 07/28 at night hours (so this explain why it earned just 12 cents and low traffic). Also you can notice that on 06/August the website still had a loss in income and traffic. The only explanation I can give to it is that maybe the internet traffic here in Italy had a decrease due to the fact people eyeballs were on TV (for the plane crash it happened off the coast of Sicily). Just any TV channel was giving live coverage of the fact.

This is a cash-making domain. But please when you offer, just don't care only about the income. This is a PR5 domain with more than 60,000 links. So you would ask me, why are you selling it? I need cash to improve another website of mines (cash will be used mainly for marketing costs). I will take care of the transfer of the domain. .IT domain registration is 7 euro per year.

Please PM offers.

Domain summit 2024

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't you have to be a resident of Italy to own this, or could you transfer it off to a non resident?

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For an .it you need to be an Euro-country resident but you can use EuroDNS.com the only place I know of that will take ownership on your behalf & let you use the name.

If you are guessing, they are really reliable and used by most Americans and usually off-Europe residents. You can be sure your will not be frauded by them ;-)

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Daily income screenshot updated to yesterday: INCOME SCREENSHOT

Domain is always making an average of 1.39 euros per day

Please consider this when offering and even the fact this is a PR5 domain with more than 60,000 links pointing to it.

$150 offer by steve222

$250 offer by cyphix

$275 offer by jivan

$300 offer by mikesherov

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Offer withdrawn, finances have been tied up temporarily. Apologies.

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok Ok,
Here you can see updated income stats for last month.

The domain earned EURO 43,04 (that's $54)

Here's the screenshot: http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/24510183115.gif&s=x4

Still open for offers. Please PM questions if any. As again I'm in a rush to sell it as I terribly need cash for my other website needs. Thanks

$300 offer by mikesherov

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many asked for updated screenshots showing clicks, revenue and traffic.

I've included a .zip file containing an html of FreeWallpaper.it Stats at sedo.

Just unzip it to a folder and click on file "Sedo - FreeWallPaper it Stats.htm"

This is because stats page is very long and I really can't find out how to make a unique image of it showing all the info (any advice would be appreciated)

http://rapidshare.de/files/4891685/FreeWallpaper_Sedo_Stats.zip.html
(Stats updated until today morning 9/9/05)

BIN @ $600 to first to post "SOLD @ BIN"

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where's this domain registered? Any transfer fee? Renewal rates?

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
Where's this domain registered? Any transfer fee? Renewal rates?

The domain is registered at an italian registrar which reg. fee is 7 euro per year. Anyway I see you are from USA and then you need to use EuroDNS whose reg fee per year is 28 euro.

There will be no transfer fees.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
irongloves said:
The domain is registered at an italian registrar which reg. fee is 7 euro per year. Anyway I see you are from USA and then you need to use EuroDNS whose reg fee per year is 28 euro.

There will be no transfer fees.

Thanks for the answering the question. Well, as I read above, if you (or someone you know) is a member of a Euro-country, then you can own it.
My son lives in the U.K., so if I were to use his address/account at a European registrar, would this be allowed?

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
Thanks for the answering the question. Well, as I read above, if you (or someone you know) is a member of a Euro-country, then you can own it.
My son lives in the U.K., so if I were to use his address/account at a European registrar, would this be allowed?

Absolutely Yes

Reaction score
Seller has ignored private messages yet continues to log on almost daily. Would advise against dealing with him as this domain is still not sold after being quite clearly labelled with a BIN price which was supposedly sold at. Very unprofessional indeed.

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Melitaweb said:
Seller has ignored private messages yet continues to log on almost daily. Would advise against dealing with him as this domain is still not sold after being quite clearly labelled with a BIN price which was supposedly sold at. Very unprofessional indeed.

I'm unable to push domain to a Malta-based customer.

It's not my fault if you leave in a bad-reputation country. The registrar has not allowed me to push the domain.

In any case you didn't need to leave a negative feedback. Have a good day

Also don't make false statements like "continues to log on almost daily", cause you know it's totally false. In last 10 days I've just come here twice.

Reaction score
Firstly if you are unable to push a domain it is common courteousy to actually RESPOND to the PMs asking if there's any problems and explain the situation. Ignoring the situation will not make it go away.
As for living in a 'bad-reputation' country that is highly doubtful - check google for information about this european country that was owned by the British for many years. Also our ties with Italy are very strong - I suspect you just don't know what you're doing as there are numerous .it registered here. (Italy is 60 miles away). If this really was the case (which I doubt) you only had to send one teeny weeny PM to let me know what was going on.
Negative feedback was left and was accurate - you IGNORED private messages and you IGNORED the buy it now that you yourself set. That is what feedback is for.
Finally I am able to check when you logged in. You logged in many times in the period since I posted sold (19 days ago) and you would have found the multiple PMs in your inbox. Basically you chose to ignore the situation without having the decency to respond. I have copies of all the PMs sent if the mods wish to verify the whole thing. As someone who has bought and sold hundreds of domains with no problems I can only advise you that this is not the way to do business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators