• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Fresh Typeins

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonimlm

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
I got these typeins for drudgereport.com
They were registered yesterday and I am selling them to make quick profit.
All names are in enom waiting for an easy push.
Traffic is unknown. I will be selling all names a package.

Domain name / OVT searches
(please note that OVT results count the - as a space)

dredgereport.net / 37
drugeretort.com / 38
dredgeretort.com / 32
dredgereport.org / 25
drugereport.org / 45
drubgereport.com / 40
grudgereport.net / 26
prudgereport.com / 36
srudgereport.com / 25
druereport.com / 25
drudgerort.com / 25
grudgereport.org / 28
dredge-report.com / 1535
drudgere-port.com / 66
druge-report.com / 1571


Buy now price is $300. But am open for offers. I am looking for a very fast sale.
 
Buy now price was reduced to $450.
 
Email Matt - maybe he'll buy them!
 
$300 gets all the above domains.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom