Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Fuelcell Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Does anybody out there like hydrogen fuelcells? Does anybody believe (as I do) that the fuelcell biz will be booming in a few years? Its coming and if you haven't heard of it you've obviouly been turning a deaf ear to the majority of scientist who have been proclaiming global warming for a number of years now. The high prices of fuel, the pollution from using oil fuels and the terrorist situation are all combining to eliminate the oil era and impliment the hydrogen era.

I have many descriptive fuelcell domains I bought 6-7 years ago and I'm holding on til the price is right. If you aren't invested in any fuelcell names you should be on the look-out. Most of the good ones are already gone but I think there is still a few left unregistered.

Anyway, I would like to get some other opinions on this subject. I never see any chat on fuelcell names....surely, I'm not the only one interested in them.

Hello.....I've apparently posted this thread concerning Fuelcells in the wrong place. I don't know how to cancel or erase it so I would appreciate some help here. If one of the adminstrators would care to cancel it I would be grateful.

Thank you......

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom