Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed funnyassjokes (.) com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Possibly for sale, if the price hits me right ...

(DOMAIN WAS REGISTERED in 2000)

(About 12,500 results FOR site:funnyassjokes.com in google)

ONLY PR 1 - NEVER worked on link building all came natural

Really didn't ever do much with this site. I know it was getting 1,000 uniques a month a few years back and to be honest I haven't checked since.

If you go to the main page you can see "Old Design" or something like that. Click That, it still gets traffic as well as the main domain - a couple months ago I had a bright idea to change to all videos.

Have Joomla installed where user can upload video or enter you tube url and it embeds it automatically as well ....

Reason I am selling ? Honestly, I just do not have the time

I see this having no problem making money with ad words and have had advertisors approach me here and there offering me $50 a month for banner spots without me even promoting ad space and never took them up on it .. That's how lazy I was with this business.

A lot of work has been put into it though, it has a lot of content, and Joomla (besides being SEO friendly) is fully operational and is taking video uploads if you want to continue to go that direction with the site - as you can see very few have been added

No idea on member numbers etc, if you are a serious buyer I will get you any info you want though.

Quick Close - $1,000
Bargain With Me - Start at BARE Minimum $500
Want me to take you serious - Start with a $750 + offer

I prefer quick close and will pay all escrow fees - don't trust pay pal at all but if that is your ONLY option we will TALK ABOUT IT - no promises.

You will get all databases old, new, including a database of jokes you could import into wordpress I have somewhere around here ... I believe multiple mailing lists, etc ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom