• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Game site: www.mm2dmv.com-PR3-700 uniques a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

-JR-

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Well, as gas prices increase the amount of money in my wallet decreases, so I've decided to sell another one of my sites.

mm2dmv.com stands for Midtown Madness 2 Department of Motor Vehicals, MM2 is a racing game created by Microsoft a few years ago, and the game allows you to download cars(or you can make your own!). mm2dmv.com hosts many cars that people have created over the years.

I havn't put any time into the site in a long time but with a little work it could really prosper. The site has been up for about 2 years now, and the domain expires in January.

This month it has gotten about 700 unique visitors with 6385 page views. Over the past two years it has gotten up to 1100 uniques and 14000 page views a month but averages around 700 uniques a month.

Screen shot: http://www.myimages.ws/uploads/3e9f1577c9.jpg

I had adsense ads on the site but last october google disabled my account due to a different site. As far as I can remember the site earned around $.50 to $1 a day. It was already discussed in one of my other threads but putting your adsense ads on the site shouldn't put you at risk of having your account being disabled at all.

I'm looking for offers over $100. I will probably take the highest offer I get within 72 hours. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. The site comes with 1 month free hosting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom