• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Gameii.com PR4 4 years old links and traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeSeats

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Gameii.com BIN was $398 now $348 <-- this is as low as I can go on this one.

Expires September 2010

Will push to your Godaddy account
 
Last edited:
Gameii.com BIN was $398 now $348 <-- this is as low as I can go on this one.

Expires September 2010

Will push to your Godaddy account

I lowered the price to $348 and that is as low as I can go on this one.

This could easily become a PR 5 or even 6 in a great niche with the right development.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom