Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

GamePapa.com ovt+EXT Income & Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin23

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
puravida you taking the p1ss?

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Martin23 said:
puravida you taking the p1ss?
He is just trying to be a smart as, But he looks like a dumb as, because I make that in 5 days net earnings. I will not even reply to the dumb as because my original post says bids over 5000 only. I already had someone offer me 4500.00 and turn them down...So don't waste your time posting if your not bidding over 5000.00. Just click to another post....its very easy to do.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
trying to be a smart as, But he looks like a dumb as, because I make that in 5 days net earnings
It's apparent your free game site doesn't receive the traffic you claim, and I highly doubt you are making any significant income from it (more than $1/day).

-Wesley

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
puravida said:
It's apparent your free game site doesn't receive the traffic you claim, and I highly doubt you are making any significant income from it (more than $1/day).

-Wesley
Dude...you really have no clue. I have seen you ruining other people's post. So be warned LINK BOY stick to peddling links. and leave my post alone. I'm not like the rest of the guys on dnf. I bite back! Just to show you don't know what your talking about. Here is a link for my 2 day total so far during May. There is still 2 hours left for me to earn more but I want people to see how full of (bah) you are. Stats for link boy Now run off the ruin another post because I have decided to keep my site :cheeky:

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you still selling this? At SP you seemed to have pulled the sale.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eric:

you never replied to my PM -- what CMS is this site using? does it have an administration panel?

-Merlin

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MerlinK said:
eric:

you never replied to my PM -- what CMS is this site using? does it have an administration panel?

-Merlin

Sorry bro...I got so much going on..I forgot to get back to ya.
You can buy the script here http://gamescript.net there is also a demo you can check it out.

labrocca said:
Are you still selling this? At SP you seemed to have pulled the sale.
I pulled it at SP I had over 13,000 games played today and want to hang on to it for a while.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eric,

no sweat.. thanks for the quick reply. :)

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you want to "hang on to it for a while" why are you posting it for sale???

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kingeric said:
I bite back!
I'm very scared now.

Just to show you don't know what your talking about. Here is a link for my 2 day total so far during May. There is still 2 hours left for me to earn more but I want people to see how full of you are. Stats for link boy Now run off the ruin another post because I have decided to keep my site
Let me tell you... I am sooo utterly convinced now.

I won't even waste my time crushing you, little man. Your "link boy" comments are really ignorant. It is beneath me to continue arguing with someone as ignorant as yourself, so say what you will because I'm outta here -since it looks like I caused enough trouble to keep you from scamming someone else.

Of course, you say you got sooo much earnings that you decided to pull the sale. But, those of us that have seen scammers like you come and go know better.

Cheers, little man!

-Wesley

Capitalwebhost

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fryman04 said:
If you want to "hang on to it for a while" why are you posting it for sale???

If you look at the original post date, you'll see it was posted last week, about same time as SPF.

King is wise to hang on to it for now to build up a few months stats so that is has a proven track record to justify it's price. :) I bet he'll have no issue selling it then.

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Capitalwebhost said:
If you look at the original post date, you'll see it was posted last week, about same time as SPF.

King is wise to hang on to it for now to build up a few months stats so that is has a proven track record to justify it's price. :) I bet he'll have no issue selling it then.
You are 100 percent correct. I got one offer of 4500 and the guy wanted to make payment because there was no track record...I will get the track record and sell it later.

puravida said:
I'm very scared now.

Let me tell you... I am sooo utterly convinced now.

-Wesley
You should be. Today I'm at over 10,000 games played and 20 dollars net. Still have 12 hours to make more. Keep you eyes on http://www.gamepapa.com I will be back...and get atleast 7,000 for my site.

CYa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators