• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

gamescript questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!

I ahve a few good game traffic domains. One of them being funnygames.hu...which receives about 100-120 uniques/day. I am considering purchasing the gamescript package with 750 games. My question is this....for those that run gamescripts with Google Adwords....

What sorta of CTR and PPC can I expect? I am currently just parking the domain...and making about $3/day at DomainSponsor.

thanks
//everydayprofit
 
honestly CTR really depends on the design and placement and i doubt it will beat your current parking CTR rate but that statement is only true if your traffic stays as it is..the important thing is that having a site developed increases your chances of getting more traffic to your site thus in long term more money ;)
 
If you receive decent traffic you will easily make over that.
 
if you have a website, you should start getting more traffic with time (returning visitors, links, google ranking and etc)... after all its not the same as a parking site
 
if you have such a good domain, i sugest that you should develope it into game sites;
and use google adsense or other similar type of ADs;
:D

If you need the gamescript, I think maybe i would supply you one! :d
pm me if you are interesting ... !
 
I find adsense ctr very low on my gaming sites but impression based ads like from burstmedia supplement the income well.
 
stueynet said:
I find adsense ctr very low on my gaming sites but impression based ads like from burstmedia supplement the income well.

Very true.
adsense pay way too low on my gaming site as well :-(

How much does burstmedia pay?
 
playpics said:
If you need the gamescript, I think maybe i would supply you one! :d
pm me if you are interesting ... !
Which script is that, playpics?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom