Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Gandi Support say what????

Status
Not open for further replies.

recordweb

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've now left four emails to Gandi.net support asking for help to restore a .ht cctld that they destroyed. I got one response that says to go to their renewal form and just put in the xxxx.ht domain name and it will be renewed. Since the name is destroyed from thier database but still in redemption period, I should be able to restore the domain name per their wiki information. Since I can't get level one support to read my messages properly and help me, I'm now coming to my favorite DNforum in the help that someone here has a decent relationship with a company that takes forever to reply properly to my emails. How does a company claim to have over 1 million domains registered but have a phone number that is busy all the times that I called USA to France and doesn't reply to emails in a timely fashion.

Anyone make a suggestion other then email them again?

recordweb

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've now left four emails to Gandi.net support asking for help to restore a .ht cctld that they destroyed. I got one response that says to go to their renewal form and just put in the xxxx.ht domain name and it will be renewed. Since the name is destroyed from thier database but still in redemption period, I should be able to restore the domain name per their wiki information. Since I can't get level one support to read my messages properly and help me, I'm now coming to my favorite DNforum in the help that someone here has a decent relationship with a company that takes forever to reply properly to my emails. How does a company claim to have over 1 million domains registered but have a phone number that is busy all the times that I called USA to France and doesn't reply to emails in a timely fashion.

Anyone make a suggestion other then email them again?

This was finally taken care of. Lots of misinformation from Gandi and I almost wonder if it was a language barrier or just someone not caring enough to read what I wrote. If I didn't have to host there and godaddy handled this, I'd be gone. The response times between the two are telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom