• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale gemma.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are these .......

cuk.com 2003-05-26 PENDINGDELETE

load.net 2003-05-26 PENDINGDELETE

moat.com 2003-05-26 PENDINGDELETE
 
Originally posted by Whois-Search
So are these .......

cuk.com 2003-05-26 PENDINGDELETE

load.net 2003-05-26 PENDINGDELETE

moat.com 2003-05-26 PENDINGDELETE
:laugh:
 
Its not even funny - its just plain unprofessional and stupid.
 
lol
jaoewsxs.com was deleted today
Don't all rush at once
 
I am so glad beatz arranged that poll, I would hate to post expiring domains when most people didn't like it, that wouldn't be a SMARTCRIME.COM

Anyway, I was reading through my girls CHICKDIARY.COM the other day and found an entry were she had come to the DECISIONLINK.COM to start BIGDATING.COM other guys. I gave my mates a call and said to COMESOON.COM, I was so upset, they said to leave my CARHERE.COM and we'll go on an AMERICANSEARCH.COM to track him down, for this we needed OURFOOTWEAR.COM.

Along the way we spoke to the HAYBROKER.COM, he said a couple fitting their desciption were having an ADULTBANG.COM at the AUCTIONMARKETS.COM. I said, are you SERIOUSCARD.COM, all this time I had no USERIDEA.COM. My mate say that you must KNOWPROOF.COM.

When I find this guy, I will BRAINCRAM.COM him so much, he will need ADDICTIONARY.COM to AUCTIONLEARN.COM FORKNOWLEDGE.COM.

Sorry this story had an MRATING.COM, but we know that some like a DIRTYREAD.COM.

:D
 
scooter that cracks me up.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom