• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Generic/Traffic .CA Domains Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 12252

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
975
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm interested in all generic/traffic .ca domain names that produce revenue. Looking to buy as many as I can. I have an unlimited budget and will buy in bulk. Can complete deals within 24 hours.

Include:
- Domain
- Traffic/Revenue
- Price

Please PM me your Generic/Traffic .ca domains.

-Jarrod
 
I have three .CA domains
chefscanada.com
chefscanada.ca
1stopinsurance.ca
 
Please only PM me the domains. Include traffic/revenue and asking price as well. Buying in bulk!
 
Hey Jarrod,

Nice to see you on the forum here.
Contact me for a premium collection.
Take care,
Cheers,
Lorenzo
 
PM Sent

Eme directly when you have a few moments.

Take care everyone.
 
let me know if you have any time to chat later today. Eastern time. Take care, Lorenzo
 
Thanks to all those who I've completed deals with! Still looking to pick up more domains!

Send what you have to offer :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom