• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Geo domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

emark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
345
Reaction score
1
Using the "usa city list" Adam provided, I found these domains available as of last night 6/22/12. I don't know if any of these would qualify as geo domains, but here's the list anyway. All are .com
oops, I forgot to list one in the title.

Riverside, California, Population 297,859

San Jose, California, Population 964,695

Sacramento, California, Popularion 466,687

Jacksonville, Florida, Population 813,518


riversideacrepair
riversideairanheat
riversiderealestatedeals
riversidepaintandbody
riversidebikeshop
riversidequickloans
riversidehouserepair
riversidefastloans
riversideezloans

sanjoseezloans
sanjosefastloans
sanjosehouserepair
sanjosequickloans
sanjosepaintandbody
sanjosewellnesscenter
sanjoseacrepair
sanjoseairandheat

sacramentowellnesscenter
sacramentoezloans
sacramentofastloans
sacramentohouserepair
sacramentoquickloans
sacramentobikeshop
sacramentopaintandbody

jacksonvilleairandheat
jacksonvilleezloans
jacksonvillefastloans
jacksonvillequickloans

I don't plan to register any of them.
Since I don't own or have any of them for sale this might be in the wrong place. If so, would a mod move it.

emark
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom