• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Geschaeft.mobi & Komoedie.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKG

ASBN.tv
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
These are the equivalents of Business and Comedy in German. What do you think?
 
I have not managed to sell Geschaeft.com yet, then the .net and .org are also for sale by other, so I don`t see that .mobi could bring something in near future.
 
From what I heard, and I maybe wrong, is that Germans prefer .de over all other extensions. .COM is not widely used there at all. .mobi and .tv have a chance to become accepted.

Thank you for your comments Stuff.
 
From what I heard, and I maybe wrong, is that Germans prefer .de over all other extensions. .COM is not widely used there at all. .mobi and .tv have a chance to become accepted.

Thank you for your comments Stuff.

whatever
 
Well, actually, Geschäft and Komödie are the equivalents of Business and Comedy in German...
 
Well, actually, Geschäft and Komödie are the equivalents of Business and Comedy in German...

You are correct, I just noticed that while googling. Oh well, probably why it was available.
 
well done levanle. i see you regged on 27th sept for flat fee. how was that not on the premium list?
worth a lot!
 
well done levanle. i see you regged on 27th sept for flat fee. how was that not on the premium list?
worth a lot!

Sep 27th was the day I started my domaining "career" :boom: . I read in the news about the launching of .mobi so I rushed to register some. To my surprise many "nice" names are available. Now I look back at some names I can't help but asked "What was I thinking?".
I was very lucky this one was available.
 
Geschaeft.mobi sold in Sedo Auction: 315 Euro:)
 
well done levanle. i see you regged on 27th sept for flat fee. how was that not on the premium list?
worth a lot!

because its Geschäft and not Geschaft, thats very different.. Geschaft.mobi doesnt mean anything and its not worth anything either, I know its confusing, but German has 3 additional letters, thats like comparing buseiniss.mobi to business.mobi... the correct spelling is either Geschäft or Geschaeft, but not Geschaft..usually its a good idea to stay away from domains in languages that you dont speak..case and point here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom