Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Get Rich Click - book

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been reading the book Get Rich Click and it's depressing.

There are people in there who just started on the internet in 2005, 2006, 2007 and later and are making good money online, enough to make a living.

A lot of the tools in there, like Clickbank, affiliate programs, ad clicks, etc are things I've known about for 10 years or so and still I feel like I'm behind them. I've enjoyed various success with these methods but nothing over the top.

Where I'm at now, I do $xxx per month in ad clicks, $xxx per month in affiliate programs, and usually $x,xxx per year in domain sales.

I'd like to be doing high $xxx to $x,xxx per month in affiliate programs and ad clicks, and $xx,xxx per year in domain sales.

There is not much I can do in domain sales, I have the domains I have and can only tweak my domain buying habits to try to choose better names, buy the best quality I can, etc., which I try to do anyways. You never know when the big sale will come out of the blue, which is part of it.

As far as Clickbank and ad programs go, I need to focus on how to better sell these products and generate more traffic to my pages.

I've refocused for Clickbank, adding more related product links up high on my pages, and adding more description and ad copy for these products to encourage more visitors. I have also started forwarding some traffic domains directly to related popular Clickbank product pages, and will build some pages specifically for a few Clickbank products. I also think I need to pick a few areas and focus on those heavily, instead of being scattered through dozens of topics and domains. Just two or three sales per day of Clickbank products can be making you in the area of $1,000+ per month.

The Get Rich Click book is good and has many good ideas in it, has anybody read it and put anything into action with results yet?

Last edited:

AtTheLake

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have not read it yet but will look into it and report my thoughts:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom