Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Get site re-indexed by google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siaver

Domain Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of the names I required a few months back still hasn't been re-indexed by google. The domain is yahoo directory listed and even has links coming from microsoft's site. It has 200+ quality backlinks!

The former site and the content on these pages is technical // computer/software oriented, I will provide the exact url to whomever I pick undertake this job.

The site is software/technology oriented.

I will pay you EITHER (YOUR CHOICE) $75 USD via paypal or 16500 F$.

I am ONLY paying on the sucessful inclusion into google's index. If it doesn't get indexed, you don't get paid. I do not know why it's not indexed, and your job to figure out. Time limit 30 days to completion max.

History of the name,

It was acquired via Pool, I parked it straight to SEDO, after 2-3 weeks, it was moved to my server and I had pages developed here through the DNF PPC thingie.... I have NO reason to believe this name was ever penalized by the search engines, and suspect it got delisted sometime because the former company it belonged to got sold and the domain might not have resolved.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and why I should pick you (Bio/CV/Personal note) ...and how long of a timeframe you estimate it will take. again, I am looking for inclusion, the quicker the better.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your domain was blacklisted from Google when a previous owner had it... All you can do is make sure the new site on it conforms to their webmaster guidelines and send them a nice email. It takes at least 2 months for them to reindex your site.. (at least from my personal experiences)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom