• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Get Well to Lee Odom, Moniker Senior Sales Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
I hope Lee doesn't mind me posting this.

Lee informed me last week that he fell out at work and possibly suffered a mild heart attack and has been home resting.

Lee has been instrumental in assisting me in transferring domain names and all other matters relating to domains.

Our short relationship has gone from one of client-customer to general topics and conversation regarding a whole host of issues.

Please join me in wishing Lee the best and a speedy recovery.

We're thinking of you Lee and wish you well! Kick your feet up and rest a while! :couch2:
 
I didn't know about this until I read this thread...

I've talked to Lee a few times in the past and he's one hell of a great guy. I wish him all the best and a full recovery.
 
Thanks, Sean. I know Lee will be glad to hear from you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom