• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Get Your Lunar Domain Name .moon,.mars all of our planets and .space

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
680
Reaction score
1
The Lunar Embassy is quite a hoot: they're selling the moon. Founded by a single individual in 1980, he claims that he has staked a claim not only to the entire moon, but all the planets in the solar system. The site is humorous in that it seems to take itself seriously, even though clearly the claim is ludicrous.

Instead of just selling worthless deeds to lunar property, now they're moving into a new form of fictitious real estate: domain names in non-existent top-level domains. They're now offering domains in the .moon top-level domain (along with others).

The Galactic Government in exclusive partnership with Domain Name Registrar Aim High!, Inc. and the Lunar Embassy (www.lunarembassy.com), have entered into a historic agreement. The first result is to provide the world with the first EXTRATERRESTRIAL DOMAIN NAMES, in order to create the first extraterrestrial Internet Network. The initial EXTRATERRESTRIAL TOP LEVEL DOMAIN NAMES will be the two ccTLD (country code Top Level Domains) .ln, and.le. Other new TLDs will include .lunar, .moon, .venus, .mars, .jupiter, .saturn, .uranus, .neptune, .pluto for all of our planets and .space.

I am ready to sell my properties on all the planets now :lol:

Read the whole article on Christopher Ambler's Blog Ambler on the Net
 
Worthless. Maybe in 75+ years if we are living on other planets by then and they have the internet
 
Worthless. Maybe in 75+ years if we are living on other planets by then and they have the internet
:( ...noways i am going to live in the moon in the next few years :D
 
Not in our lifetime, but I am sure our kids kids will be living on Mars or enjoying living in space, etc.

I wouldn't mind being alive in a million years if the Earth is still around to see what computers are like. They will likely be implanted into everyones brain and be controlled by brain power.
 
I am sure someone somewhere will prove you wrong in a few years :)
 
I hope so Kenny G :-) Btw I love your music
 
And they says *I* had my head in the stars... :-)
 
Not in our lifetime, but I am sure our kids kids will be living on Mars or enjoying living in space, etc.

I wouldn't mind being alive in a million years if the Earth is still around to see what computers are like. They will likely be implanted into everyones brain and be controlled by brain power.

you send brain waves to bid on domains :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom