• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Get Your Old Records Out, 45rpm,33rd

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,099
Reaction score
2,270
Had an idea, about my old record collection sitting around in
crates. Hmmmm, all those old LPs, what to do with them.

So I regged .... "OldLps.com" Good #'s @ Overture and Google

Going to put up all my "Jimi" and "Sly", my "Yes",my "Parliment-Funkadelic" my "Cat Stevens" my"Doors" and even my "James Brown", put it and more on a website!

Any Comments
 
nice name. I wouldn't sell this unless it was developed, and even then it would have to be a high offer.

List your records on there, and go to some record fairs and offer your services to them. If you get someone who knows web design well then you can get good Search Engine placement.

Don't sit on it, one to develop for sure. Could make u loads.
 
Originally posted by President Gringo
nice name. I wouldn't sell this unless it was developed, and even then it would have to be a high offer.

List your records on there, and go to some record fairs and offer your services to them. If you get someone who knows web design well then you can get good Search Engine placement.

Don't sit on it, one to develop for sure. Could make u loads.

Thanks "Prez"
Those comments make me feel good inside. I was undecided on
this, but it seems the best names are the one's I create myself.
Though, I have picked up some good drops.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom