• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Getting Rid of them All - Need offers - iwebinar.com / fpanel.com / ihosts.eu / more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
PM Me all offers. I would like to move some of these just so I have a little less to keep up with. I have other things going on right now...and these are not that important to me so....

PM me your offer, high or low, I am ready to listen to anything even remotely reasonable.


Enom:

egoldgamer.com

eshepard.com

pokerupload.com / pokeruploads.com

FraudWatchers.com

Namecheap:

amigoforum.com (gets a few type ins a month)

commandohost.com

espiderwebs.com

fpanel.com

iraqbonds.com

iwebinar.com

silverbullion.org

the401kblog.com

sold

yotels.net

EuroDNS

communidadvalenciana.es

nix.es - Gets type ins

mining.es

GoDaddy

AJAXSUGGEST.COM

CHRISTIANQUARTERLY.COM

HYIPSCRIPT.COM

IHOSTS.EU

LOUISVILLETAKEOUT.COM

MERIDIANMUTUAL.COM

SNOOES.COM

USEDHYBRIDS.EU
 
vikingscout.com indeed sold and at a great price.

I will be very happy to give a great price on any of the listed domains. PM me and offer and we will talk.
 
I'll offer $30 for AJAXSUGGEST COM
 
Sure thing. I will take it...and I have just sent you a PM with payment instructions.
 
Still taking offers on the rest! Hit me up...we can deal!
 
Last call. I am letting most of these go very cheap. Get ahold of me for some great deals. I am mainly concerned with clearing them out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom