• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed gettysburgcasinos.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/gettysburg_slots

Take a look at the above link. After I saw this I snatched up the name (gettysburgcasino.com already taken).

Obviously a few days ago I would have thought of this domain as pretty much worthless...but now with plans to build I beleive it is worth alot more than worthless.

What do you think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom