• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed **** GiftPilot.com **** Beautiful Website Included

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
1
GiftPilot.com

Hey gang,

This was the first website I ever developed, which I ran as a side business quite some time ago. I have always been extremely proud of this website (I think it is extremely clean and easy to navigate). Anyhow, I am interested in your appraisals for:

(1) the domain name GiftPilot.com
(2) the website
(3) the domain name and website together

Detailed information is available at:

http://www.prodeogroup.com/giftpilot/


Also, any general thoughts are always welcomed.

Thanks.
 
Still hoping to receive some thoughts. Thanks in advance.
 
Well, yes, the domain is parked. I am hosting the website's content at a different domain name.

Still looking for your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
 
edit....ok..nevermind...i didnt see the link above.....will check it out now.....

tony
 
I like the logo, very effective.
 
I like the second word "Pilot". I spent an hour or so pairing it with many possible first names (travel, etc) to no avail...

There's alot of empty space on the site, I would enlarge everything... Good luck :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom