Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed GIRLFRIEND.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs101

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please help me appraise my:

GIRLFRIEND.INFO

- The word “Girlfriend” unsurprisingly fetches over 69,000,000 results at Google and over 280,000,000 over at Yahoo

- Exceptional search volume: over 660,000 exact monthly searches – yes, that is well over half a million internet users searching for the term each and every month

- Overture: 106,777

- Wordtracker: 10,232/day - an incredible 306,000/month

- The word “Girlfriend” is recognized and understood across the globe

- Tremendous development potential; there are paying advertisers for the term, with bids just above $2.20

- EstiBot literally loves Girlfriend.info and appraises it accordingly at $30k

- With a little vision, in the right hands Girlfriend.info could be turned into a major brand, a recognized force that local or international consumers would not forget

- This domain has it all: brandability, appeal, and great commercial potential

- Some notable premium .info sales include Travel.info at $116,000 – Manucure.info at $46,000 – Free.info at $42,000 – Chinese.info at $37,000 – SEO.info at $21,930 – Dubai.info at $35,000 – Camping.info at $28,000 – Best.info at $20,880 - Credit.info at $36,000

- Girlfriend.info has been online since 2001

Thanks in advance for your opinion on the price-range this premium .info could fetch (end user/auction...).

Domain Summit 2024

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
high xxx, low xxxx to reseller ~ to end user, obviously is going to depend on their pockets, but I would assume around mid xxxx, MAYBE high xxxx, but I think this figure is all going to depend on final sale, nearly impossible to predict highest price for it.

Great domain.

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't think of a good use for it as an information site, I appraise it around low $x,xxx as a good one word .info

Varlin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Although VERY DIFFERENT, I kinda relate it to ACNE.info, which fetched 11k several months ago.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The term "Girlfriend" has been on a serious uproar lately, especially with all the news media about the company that provides "Girlfriend" services. I am forgetting the exact name of the company and where I saw it on TV last week, but I honestly believe even a reseller would pay around mid x,xxx for it and for a enduser, its unpredictable...

Obviously I don't have as much experience as the others posting here, but this is my opinion and I think it has really good potential.

markts

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
high xxx, low xxxx to reseller ~ to end user, obviously is going to depend on their pockets, but I would assume around mid xxxx, MAYBE high xxxx, but I think this figure is all going to depend on final sale, nearly impossible to predict highest price for it.

Great domain.

I can't think of a good use for it as an information site, I appraise it around low $x,xxx as a good one word .info

Looks like you guys were pretty close, just sold on Sedo for $1301. I think it was a steal and can think of a lot of good uses as an information site.

newvista

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys were pretty close, just sold on Sedo for $1301. I think it was a steal and can think of a lot of good uses as an information site.

I also think it was a steal, there is a huge ebook market for ' how to meet girls' and this should have sold for minimum $3k IMO.

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it would make a nice mens dating site, for any guys out there that are looking for a "girlfriend"

I think you got it quite cheap

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom