Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Girlmedia - The Next Stage...

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140512_girlmedialogo.gif

My two daughters (Sarah and Elise) and I have been working to get girlmedia.com up and going. They are now seeking your help. Girlmedia is a social website for girls that want to share with other girls. What they need now is other girls to test the site out….hence my appeal.

Sarah and Elise would like to invite all daughters, nieces and teenage girls that would like to take part in the girlmedia.com pre-launch to come and join in. They’ve already had a few sign-ups but the more the merrier! What they really need is some constructive feedback and what new members would really like to see in a site like girlmedia.

There’s lots of things that they would eventually like to include in the site; such as games, beauty and fashion tips, celebrity gossip and even product reviews. All in good time….! My daughters (and sometimes me) are writing more and more content for the site with a latest series on how to get a job.

So please pass on the request to anyone that you think would enjoy chatting with some Australians on the other side of the world!

Read More

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom