Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Global Warming Catastrophe .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everywhere in the world is experiencing strange weather phenomenon. So far, we have already seen some Catastrophe's in the US, Europe, Asia, Africa and the rest of the world. 250,000 people in north-western China were trapped by heavy snowfall, as China faced its worst winter in 20 years; African flood catastrophe fear, causing widespread major flooding, and costing peoples lives. This shows the impact on climate change caused by Global Warming.

Soon or later, we will start to hear about more and more about Global Warming Catastrophe.

I am sure this domain is probably worth registration fee at this point but I have a feeling that it will go up as more and more people are aware the effect of Global Warming.

Kawing

H

H2FC

I'm sure you're right my friend....I hope the globalwarming deniers don't start bashing you like they did me for posting news on the subject......good luck with your name...I think its a good one.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have read several articles with the title Global Warming Catastrophe, it's a nice name for sure, especially worths the development! :)

chronodev

Develop with time
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a bit on the long side though...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you're right my friend....I hope the globalwarming deniers don't start bashing you like they did me for posting news on the subject......good luck with your name...I think its a good one.

The man is asking for an appraisal, Why dont you stop whining and provide one? If you think its so good, why dont you offer to buy it?

The domain is way to long, Besides Global temperature in 2007 is statistically the same as 2006 and every year since 2001, Global temperatures are not increasing as they should according to the theory behind global warming.

Your better off developing it before the hype ultimately dies off.

Reseller $0- $50

Doomsayers $100-$150

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators