• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale - Glossary dot com -

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
2,886
Reaction score
0
I am considering the sale of my recent acquisition Glossary dot com

This is one of the few top domain names that you will see for sale on the net.

The name says it all.

It get some nice traffic, perfect for a search engine with a little twist of a glossary.

I will consider any offer, but nothing under low/mid 5 figures.

I will put a price of $60,000 USD for this name.

This is the best name that I have ever owned, if I may say so myself :)

No rush to sell this one.

glossary has 51,900,000 google results.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

I will start development very soon at which point I will take the name off the market.

Submit your best offer by PM.

Thank You.
- Jordan
 
Excellent name, good luck with the sale.
 
Nice name NT! I'm sure dictionary.com could use a little friendly competition ;)

Good luck with your sale...
 
First class name Jordan. Great job!
 
Thanks for all the nice comments :)
 
Don't miss out.

I will probably be taking this name off the market very soon.

- Jordan
 
That's an excellent name, but man, thats a steep pricetag, Jordan.
I like the name, but pheww thats pricey.
 
MediaHound said:
That's an excellent name, but man, thats a steep pricetag, Jordan.
I like the name, but pheww thats pricey.

I understand its a lot of money, but the buy now price is for someone who really wants the name.

I will consider offers, but that price guarantee's a sale.

You can PM your reasonable offers.

- Jordan
 
60k is chump change to most businesses. Heck, my old company spent more than that on landscaping 1 office building for 1 year. Good luck Jordan.
 
JuniperPark said:
60k is chump change to most businesses. Heck, my old company spent more than that on landscaping 1 office building for 1 year. Good luck Jordan.
Heheh.

Thanks Juniper.
- Jordan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom