• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GMail ads for T.R.A.F.F.I.C. - wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been looking for a bidet. Thanks bunches, hs.

Pretty funny.
 
...and they say that Yahoo Ads are off target. This is nothing but Google NonSense.
 
I guess google knows abit more than the rest of us, wait till you get to T.R.A.F.F.I.C and find out that the chairs have been replaced with bidets ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom