Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

GMAIL TOP-DEALS! (sale of INVITES!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NEW GMAIL INVITES! http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=56871

OK, and another UPDATE:
9 invites left at $9.95 each!
BONUS OFFER: Buy all 9 at $80!

MANY GREAT GMAIL USERNAMES STILL AVAILABLE, BUT DISAPPEARING RAPIDLY, SO HURRY!

Post in this thread to claim yours, and please make sure to let me know how many you are claiming. Then I'll be in touch soon with payment details, and after payment you will get your invite(s) soon!

This thread may be posted on various forums; first come 'anywhere', first served 'there'!

So... WHO WANTS 'EM!?

Cheers,
Rob

Domain Summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's surprising they have dropped in value so much compared to the BIN prices I paid for them a few weeks ago, ranging from $30 all the way up to to $50. Some I managed to get free. I recall eBay sales for as much as $80.

I now have 10 accts. One of my accts is 27% full (spams galore) which makes you wonder about the claim you will never have to delete emails again?

The resale market for top names should develop when the public realizes the good names are all gone. I plan to list some of mine for sale eventually. The gmail market could be like the domain sales market. Anyone else thinking of doing so?

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Prices (already) discounted, some restrictions lifted; for all that see the top post!

Keep checking this thread for (edited post) updates (BOOKMARK it!?), because things go fast and/but I do not want to 'bump' this thread all the time with newly posted messages, 'only talking to myself'. :)

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
I paid for them a few weeks ago, ranging from $30 all the way up to to $50.
Yep, same here. "First Come, Most Paid! :-D

I've now dropped my price to $9.99 per invite (see top post)

One of my accts is 27% full (spams galore) which makes you wonder about the claim you will never have to delete emails again?
Well, you CAN delete mails and empty trash in GMail, luckily.

The gmail market could be like the domain sales market. Anyone else thinking of doing so?
Nahhhhhh! :wink:

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
It's surprising they have dropped in value so much compared to the BIN prices I paid for them a few weeks ago, ranging from $30 all the way up to to $50. Some I managed to get free. I recall eBay sales for as much as $80.

I now have 10 accts. One of my accts is 27% full (spams galore) which makes you wonder about the claim you will never have to delete emails again?

The resale market for top names should develop when the public realizes the good names are all gone. I plan to list some of mine for sale eventually. The gmail market could be like the domain sales market. Anyone else thinking of doing so?

Yep, it's time to wait :) Individuals who are tired of using joeblow23456 at yahoo, hotmail, aol, or msn to do email business will surely pay a few $ for short, brandable user names. Can you imagine if the owner of business at yahoo.com (if it exists) were to decide to put it up for auction at Ebay...what it would go for? Or anything similar.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, no offense meant, but I guess we better stop this sales thread turning into a conversation-thread about GMail; this is (lol) supposed to be a sales thread. Mind ya, I don't mind the free bumps, but still... :wink:

OK, so, anyone want a GMail invite at only $9.99, then!? (or at DNF$ 1200 for that matter; see that forum-section for a great offer of mine, too!)

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks,
Payment received. Check your PM for the invite. :)

Best,
Rob

p.s. More invites still available, folks! See top post!

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM already replied! :)

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cheers,
Give me a few minutes and then I'll PM you the 9 invites.

Thanks!
Rob

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The 9 invites have been sent! :)

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beshopalula said:
Well, no offense meant, but I guess we better stop this sales thread turning into a conversation-thread about GMail]

So you don't want to discuss the product you are selling? :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom