Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

godaddy Godaddy Rep - Any help with renewals please?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company GoDaddy.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who is the rep from godaddy that reads this forum? I would like some better coupon codes for .com renewals.

I think the users of this forum deserve it. There are a lot of large godaddy customers here;
and collectively, represent a lot of domains - and a lot of loyalty. People who have portfolios
represent quantity buyers; they ought to get a wholesale price.

$9.99 is just too much for renewals.

It would be nice to have a $7.99 code...

- Kevin

aseopro

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How many are you talking about renewing? If you want someone to give you a special for one renewal that isn't going to get them excited. If you have a hundred then they have some incentive to call. They have daily quotas so spending time on a 7.99 sale is a waste.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you'll never get 7.99 renewals anymore. the best you can get is 8.47 if you renew 100+ at once or join the discount domain club.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If you join the GoDaddy Club, you get: TDNAM access for a year, and $8.49 .com renewals (including the ICANN fee). That's the lowest you will get across the board. If you have 200+ domains at GoDaddy and join with a coupon that gives you 30% off the fee, it's a non-brainer. As much as I detest some of GoDaddy's flaws, I took the plunge last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom