Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Golf.AZ Wow! on *********

Status
Not open for further replies.

reliable1

namester
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domain: Golf.az
*assume no traffic

Anyone that has spent any time in Arizona knows that Golf rules the state. Walk into a supermarket in Scottsdale and next to the gumball and soda machines you'll see vending machines for golf ball, tees and other golf paraphernalia. In many AZ communities you'll see ten golf carts driving down the street for every car.

It is one of the top golf destinations in the world. From the alpine courses in the northern part of the state to the amazing Sonoran desert courses in the southern part of the state there are few places on earth that rival Arizona for golf options. Many of the world's leading golf training centers are also located in Arizona and many professional athletes and other celebrities maintain second homes and primary residents in AZ just to take advantage of the weather and golf options.

This is a unique domain in a sexy market space, with enormous branding potential for a very lucrative niche market.

In answer to PM questions:
*This domain is registered through domaininfo.
*I've owned the domain for several years but I believe the original registration fee was $450 and then $155/yr renewal. But I think the fees also fluctuate based upon how strong the dollar is at any given time versus other currency. Check with domaininfo or the .AZ Nic for such information.

To find out more about the .az tld check:
http://nic.az/

S I T E POINT premium domains auction
http://marketplace.*********.com/auctions/56486

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom