• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Good Adult Name?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
696
Reaction score
0
Just picked up Cumelot.com (rip on Camelot), should go nicely with my SleazeKing and MovieQueen sites im developing. The Raunchy Kingdom of Cumelot :)

Think its a good pick up for an adult site or am I just too creative for my own good? :)
 
I think it's a great idea - good luck with the site.
 
I like those sort of names, but I'm not sure how good they are. I reg'd cumpuss.com but haven't got round to using it. I think the danger with your name is that you may lose type-ins to cumalot.com which points to a parking page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom