Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

good affiliate programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how old is this thread ??

I've heard terrible things about Rx-Mex (which actually what PillMarketing redirects too) . . Have you been paid in a timely fashion ? They're also based in Mexico which can leave you on the frontline if there's any legal trouble in the US.

Domain summit 2024

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes this thread looks like it was revived from awhile back. I thin usaprescriptions is one of the many RX prgrams that has been shut down.

"There's TravelNow.com for airline tickets, hotels, and auto rentals."

Yes this is a very good program. I know Jessica the manager of www.Ian.com
which is a conglomerate of Travelnow, Hotels.com and several other travel programs.

All my 5 Star programs, listed in my sig below are high paying, high integrity, parasite-free and many have paid out top monthly commission checks of $$10K or more. Of course your earnings will be in proportion to your knowledge and the effort you put in.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators