• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Good Collection of .Nets - Flycheaper.net etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaino

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
I am selling:

Flycheaper.net (keywords used prominently on many airline sites, particularly ryanair.com)
Feelingfine.net
Findsupport.net
everydeal.net (amazon owns everydeal.co.uk)

Top 3 domains are registered with namescout, everydeal.net is registered with DomainCa. I have a bin price in mind, but will not disclose, any reasonably knowledgeable domainer will know the value of these domains.

I may accept individual offers, but you will get the best deal if you buy them as a package. Please make offers via pm.
 
I will now introduce a BIN of $1950 - will listen to all offers except extreme lowballs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom