• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Good domain research tool recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
652
Reaction score
30
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know of a good domain research tool out there, one that searches .ca's along with all the other populare extensions?

I was a fan of DRT, but have had some issues and I guess the software isn't being supported anymore.

I know there are tons of downloadable and on-line tools and some that have a million and one options, but basically all I am looking for is a tool run by a reputable site/person (one that won't take my searches and register them before I do) and one that queries the .ca's

example...

If I enter Shoes, creditscore and reallycheapvacations...I would like for it to query the .ca, .com, .net, .org, etc... for availability. If it adds PR, Alexa, Overture and all that stuff then it's a bonus, but my main goal is to check availability and if it's taken, show some whois info

Any recommendations?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Sign up to estibot.com. :smilewinkgrin:
 
Thanks :)

I was hoping for something a little cheaper than $29.95/mth :eek:
 
They are jerks for having raised the price so much, but there is a cost effective plan for you. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom