• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Good godaddy $2 off .com 4 renew also

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

I just used it and it took $2 off each renewed .com, for 4 .coms at the check out. I saved $8 with it, I'm not sure when it's going to stop and did not try new regs, but it should work for that as well. Where I got it, said it's good till 3-31 all I know, is it worked for me renewing just now.

cjccrz695
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom