• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GOOD News for a change !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That is a miracle, I am so happy for those parents and the little guy, and thanks for posting this, it is nice to read a good news story...
 
It's wonderful. I'm a father myself .
I just can't imagine what it must have been like for the parents finding him white & cold in the car, right the way through to him having his op.
It's amazing the parents hearts didn't fail.
I guess miracles do happen after all :yes:
Incidentally, Leeds Hospital is only about an hour or so drive from where i live :cool:
 
I know, I have a 16 month old boy and I have no idea how I could handle a situation like that, it must have been so hard on them...
 
BRAVO!

Miracles do happen.

I'll be saving this link and posting it at work.

This is why we never give up on an infant. Some things are out of our hands and beyond our comprehension.
 
Wow, an amazing story.

It shows that the doctors are sometimes as clueless about things as anyone else.
 
A baby boy who was pronounced dead after a heart attack came back to life 30 minutes later as he lay in his grieving parents' arms.

It was the hand of GOD, or whatever you want to call him...if you don't know and believe this truth then you are living in the dark! :smile:
Amazing MIRACLE.
 
I love this thread.
I have 2 years old son too and sometimes I think if his heart stops my heart would stop at the same moment.
(or I am wondering if I was able to keep my Faith - I want to and I would like too but I can't be sure)
 
The power of love ...truly remarkable...thanx...made my day and week...
 
Awesome story, thanks for the link Pred.
 
I love stories like this that have a happy ending, a very emotional experience for everyone to say the least, especially the parents.....I think I would go insane if I lost either of my 2 children, I try not to think about it.

I'm so glad to hear there was no brain damage, great story Pred, Thanks for posting it!
 
I just read that in the daily mail. Nearly Cried. Great News
 
A great story; it's always amazing to hear of things like this :) To me, it's the Hand of God (as Focus said), IMHO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom