• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Good Parking Places???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
I have a couple of jewelry / gemstone related domains, each has a modest traffic stream. The domains are parked over at Sedo and making a couple of bucks a day. I'm a total newbie when it comes to maximizing parked domain revenue, does anyone have any suggestions on a better place to park these than Sedo? I wanted to try out parkingsite.com, but can't seem to create an account [keep getting an error]. Anyways, just wanted to know where great places to park domains are, feel free to post a list of like the top 10 places. Sedo is all I know right now.
 
have you scrolled down the forum all the way? :)
http://www.dnforum.com/f211/

domainsponsor, fabulous, hitfarm, trafficclub, namedrive, etc.

I have some jewelry names that do well at domainsponsor..so I'd recommend them to you first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom