Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Good sites & forums for sellers/buyers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know of other good forums or resources for the 'domain name game'?

Only other one I've found is WebHostingTalk domain name forum. Prelim searching on google turned up mostly unpopulated forums.

If you are like me, you like to explore a variety of forums and resources. So, if anyone can add to this all to short list, please do! :shy:

I'll add what I find here. I hope this board garners most dn players, it is not a bad start so far.

BTW - anyone know about the elusive 'insider' forum for domain sellers/buyers/brokers?

- tws2002

Domain summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are not too informed on Afternic.

Not only did they shut down Forums, Chat & Domain Wanted Ad's.

They also shut down access to the zillions of Appraisals over several years, inlcuding Ms Wanda May's record setting pace of more than 6,000 since Jan of this year!

An did all of that with no notice, what inconsiderate creeps they are. :mad:

Originally posted by tws2002
Anyone know of other good forums or resources for the 'domain name game'?

Only other one I've found is WebHostingTalk domain name forum. Prelim searching on google turned up mostly unpopulated forums.

If you are like me, you like to explore a variety of forums and resources. So, if anyone can add to this all to short list, please do! :shy:

I'll add what I find here. I hope this board garners most dn players, it is not a bad start so far.

BTW - anyone know about the elusive 'insider' forum for domain sellers/buyers/brokers?

- tws2002

http://www.ForumDirectory.com

he's a member here..

good site.

simone

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Afternic and Great Domains both are horrific to all but an elite few. The industry is wide open for new companies to fill the void and really needs some new blood. I'd love to not have to deal with either one of them, but they still seem to be the only games in town, so to speak.

Originally posted by simone
Afternic and Great Domains both are horrific to all but an elite few. The industry is wide open for new companies to fill the void and really needs some new blood. I'd love to not have to deal with either one of them, but they still seem to be the only games in town, so to speak.

Simone.. your post is RIGHT ON... hit's the nail on the head 4sure... your right.. there's room for an alternitave solution.. 4sure... it's coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators