• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google Adsense Getting Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
What's the trick nowadays ?

Google adsense denied me away yet again, Ive applied with countless sites that are clearly indexed and that YPN even approved - Ive even applied with sites I bought from other members that have Adsense. Why would Google turn it away ? Have they been burned that bad ?

Clearly YPN pays hella more than Google (from what I hear) but I still want to get back on board with Google. Just to be well balanced :bandit: It's getting ridiculous.
 
No idea why.. but to comment on the YPN pays better..... YEP! At first I disliked it because it took time to get it to where you can make a good amount of $$$ a day, but now, since Im on the right track, Im only a day or 2 away from pulling my first $100.00 a day on ypn.
 
Congrats. I'll meet you up there soon.
 
dsturbed said:
What's the trick nowadays ?

Google adsense denied me away yet again, Ive applied with countless sites that are clearly indexed and that YPN even approved - Ive even applied with sites I bought from other members that have Adsense. Why would Google turn it away ? Have they been burned that bad ?

Clearly YPN pays hella more than Google (from what I hear) but I still want to get back on board with Google. Just to be well balanced :bandit: It's getting ridiculous.

but I still want to get back on board with Google

Does that indicate you have allready had a Google Adsense account and have lost it?
 
MrDude said:
but I still want to get back on board with Google

Does that indicate you have allready had a Google Adsense account and have lost it?

Yes, I did have one in the past... well before I got back into this arena, I had it for quite some and I wasn't even using it, then when I started using the service sparingly, they up and banned me.

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program as Ive reapplied countless times now using domains with traffic, under different IPs, different names, emails, countries, blood types... etc all to no avail.

:laugh:
 
dsturbed said:
Yes, I did have one in the past... well before I got back into this arena, I had it for quite some and I wasn't even using it, then when I started using the service sparingly, they up and banned me.

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program as Ive reapplied countless times now using domains with traffic, under different IPs, different names, emails, countries, blood types... etc all to no avail.

:laugh:

They always seem to find who it is, You changed whois when applying?
 
what were you at previously with google?
 
With google, I was making $10 - $15.00 a day.. YPN I just clipped $100.00 an hour or 2 ago... I sometimes try to check google out, but its just not working for me.. not this site that it was on anyway
 
Anyone have a RPM comparison of adsense and YPN. I would like to know more about the differences between the two.
 
does ypn offer it in the uk yet, or is is due to?
 
Only the US right now.. They are so strict on Non-Us Traffic also.. Many have had their accounts terminated because of some non-us clicks.. Thats why its very very important to geotarget them
 
According to some unverified sources YPN will remain in its current form (US-only) even when it comes out of the beta phase. They may or may not create another branch for international publshers but it won't be mixed as American advertisers don't want non-US traffic.
 
That's good to know as I am launching a number of sites around latin america / hispanic cultures..

I'll have to give them a call to find out what's up with that.
 
dsturbed said:
That's good to know as I am launching a number of sites around latin america / hispanic cultures..

I'll have to give them a call to find out what's up with that.


If Google and YPN are out of the question then you clearly have to move out and consider others for your income.
 
SouthernTn said:
If Google and YPN are out of the question then you clearly have to move out and consider others for your income.

Just now implemented geotargeting on my site(s). Hopefully I didn't raise any flags when calling YPN... :flame:
 
QUOTE

Yes, I did have one in the past... well before I got back into this arena, I had it for quite some and I wasn't even using it, then when I started using the service sparingly, they up and banned me.

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program

________________________________________________________________

I think that's quite funny. You get banned and you say it should have no bearing on you getting back into the program? Anyone else see this? And you ask "What's the trick these days?"
 
banned = banned
no trick to it
 
POLiSH said:
QUOTE

Yes, I did have one in the past... well before I got back into this arena, I had it for quite some and I wasn't even using it, then when I started using the service sparingly, they up and banned me.

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program

________________________________________________________________

I think that's quite funny. You get banned and you say it should have no bearing on you getting back into the program? Anyone else see this? And you ask "What's the trick these days?"


That is pretty funny, now that I look at it again. :closed_2:
 
American publishers don't want non-US traffic.

What they can do ? Block all non-american visitors ?

Or you meant "American advertisers" ? Thats good, they leave the world market to others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom