• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google Analytics question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
I was not sure where the best place to post this question was so I figured I would try the lounge...

Anyway, I use Analytics for the stats on all my sites as well as sites that I build for my customers.

Can I allow my customers to log in and see the stats for just their site?

I certainly do not want to give out my username and password and allow them to see all of the sites in my account...

Thanks!
 
Why wouldn't you get your customers to analyze their own stats? I know it doesn't answer your question, just seems like the obvious thing to do.
 
Yes, you can easily ad users and give permissions to access data of one ore more domains. The user needs to have a normal google account, one of those you just get on google.com.
 
Yes, you can easily ad users and give permissions to access data of one ore more domains. The user needs to have a normal google account, one of those you just get on google.com.

Ahh yes I see it there now... Thanks for helping!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom