• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google Hacker!! :O

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a joke.
 
Its not a joke really. What we can see there its called Leet, primarily used by geeks and hackers. Leet, written as "1337" in Leetspeak, is an online culture and/or attitude, as well as a language code. The word itself is derived phonetically from the word "elite", and is a cipher, or cryptic form of spelling changes.

:-)
 
dotcomgiant said:
Its not a joke really. What we can see there its called Leet, primarily used by geeks and hackers. Leet, written as "1337" in Leetspeak, is an online culture and/or attitude, as well as a language code. The word itself is derived phonetically from the word "elite", and is a cipher, or cryptic form of spelling changes.

:-)

I'm familiar with leet (as I own g4m3.net). I'm just wondering why a leet translated engine is part of the main google site.

Pretty cool tho. Reminds me a bit of: http://www.gizoogle.com/
 
lmao

50RRy, N0 1NP|-|0RM4T10N 15 a\/41L4Bl3 4 d4 URL 3Proxy.com

* 1F 7H3 URL 15 \/4LiD, 7rY v15i71Ng 7H4T \/\/3B p4g3 bY (l1(|<1Ng 0n d4 p|-|0lL0\/\/1Ng L1N|<: 3Proxy.com
* F1|\|D \/\/38 P4G35 |=R0|\/| teh 5173 3Proxy.com
* L00K 4 d4 51735 D47 C0N741N D4 T3RM "3Proxy.com"
 
woah cool links dudes

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
First time I seen these. looks funny.
 
That Elmer Fudd conversion is classic! I take it this would be a result from their 20% of each employee's time given to them to work on what interests them policy/perk.
 
Didn't see this one before. I have seen the MS one, etc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom