• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

google is targeting my adsense banned site list

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

I added a list of banned sites to my adsense, the list was for games & toys as it was the closest list for my arcade. I got a uptick for what I got paid for each click on my ads for over aday.

But then I seen it go back down, I looked at the ads and a toy ad was showing. That means google is targeting my adsense banned list, pretty much googles ads adjusted to my list. And put lower paying ads in using my list, is there anyway to stop google from targeting the banned list ?

Has others here seen the same thing, showing toys ads on my arcade is not some thing I want. Unless they paid good for the clicks, but I'm pretty sure they are not.

Thanks! Tim
 
Odd... I thought the POINT of the banned setup was so that those ads did NOT show up on your page rotation.

Odd that they would anyway.

Hmmm... Haven't used that feature yet but if this is what it yields, forget it.

GoPC
 
I thought it was odd as well, but I did not have toy ads before the pre-made list.

This is the first time I used it, I should of given it more thought I'm 100% sure. There is nothing on my site to target it for toy ads, only that banned list has url for toys on it.
 
Try this new feature:

The HTML tags to emphasize a page section take the following format:

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->


You can also designate sections you'd like to have ignored by adding a (weight=ignore) to the starting tag:

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->

Details can be found here, https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=23168

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom