• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google result for keyword "failure"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an old one but always funny.
It's funny to see it still works after so many months :-D
I just love when google speaks the truth :greenwink:
 
Thats is cool :) I wonder results like Bush are they manpulated in google by the admins? I thout they claim they have no human tempering with results.
 
heard about it a year ago or so
 
Thats is cool :) I wonder results like Bush are they manpulated in google by the admins? I thout they claim they have no human tempering with results.

Did you readTHIS?
 
I wonder how many people have participated to get that so prominently posted to the top of the list?

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom