• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Got an offer for ComputerEZ.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
I am currently asking for $800 for computerez.com. I received an offer for $250, but I am not sure if I should sell. What do you think, should I hold or sell or counter for more? Thanks.
 
Don't sell.

This is not bad domain :D
Certainly brandable.

Find some high school wiz kid and let him/her turn it into how to hardware site.
Let the kid do whatever/however he/she want to do with the site.
 
nice name, don't sale for less then $600
 
Sell it if you got an offer for 250

It's not worth anywhere near that. Take the money and run.
 
I think I will keep my asking price and ask for $800... $250 is too cheap... :) $600 acceptable...

Thx!
 
you will end up renewing it yourself then, cos it is not worth the $250 offer you had... take the money and run.
 
I do agree that this name will not worth $250 to a domain reseller. However, to the end user, I have sold many worse names for high $xxx amount. For example, if I am about to open a company and name it "Computer EZ", I would pay whatever I can afford to buy the matching domain. This is a pretty brandable domain, don't you think?

Thanks.
 
Not really.

If it was so brandable, would you be holding on to it for so long? You can hold it for years and no-one will show any interest..
Don't waste your money renewing it.. if you think it has potential then develop it, then if it makes no money once developed you may be convinced to drop it. :-)
 
What happen to Jim? Well, I will counter the offer and see what happen. What I don't like about sedo is that if the interest buyer cancel the negotiate thread, there is not way to find out who he is.
 
I would have countered at 525...to spit the difference...and said final offer.

They know your asking price. You would have been very fair in splitting the difference.

If they don't accept...it tells you they were not really interested anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom