Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Got an offer for Lasers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRPiNG

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
cos like i said Lasers are here to stay, they are still being researched developed for other uses. They havan't reached their final, standard types. They've got years and years of future developments to come, so IMO it may well be worth a lot more than first posted. HAVING said all that, sometimes first offers are the only offers worth taking, i sell lots of things and i've turned down the first offer only to be left with stuff i can't give away. Not saying you couldn't give the name away BTW. the .net bit is the only thing that really leaves you wondering if you should just take the money and run..... think of all the other chances you'll have if you sell, thats a lot more names you can buy and play with.... or play a bluff and say you've now had TWO more interested parties, SEEMS like these Lasers are getting very popular now :)
DRPiNG

D

dkny

stats from google

1.1M - lazer
7.3M - laser
1.0M - lasers

so lasers.com is as good as lazer.com, IMO.

which would get more type-in, do the math.

I'd sell at 9.5K.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would keep. Then set-up a lease-option or limited-license agreement with a medical laser distributor. Thereby,retaining ownership an generating income.

P.S I'll trade with you for all my Domains,all my DN Bucks and all my collectable Burgerking Wrist Watches :D

Hoodrider

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DRPiNG
the science, research and deveolpment of LASERS is going to be big business for a long time to come. With so many applications in health, technology, buliding & construction & sports too, theres a HUGE GREAT DEMAND for these 'laser' thingies. I would hold out for as long as possible gregr, sell other stuff instead, this is a trump card now and for the foreseable future
DRPiNG

Gregr -- I would keep lasers.com and developit, you could market lasers. i think it would be alot more profitable. you could make millions instead of a few thousand. when you start making millions, just think how lasers have already grown in the medical/health care industry. you can compensate me for my idea, so i can be slipped on (slippedon.com) with my web site plento.com :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom