• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GPSMaps.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godinme

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
GPSMaps.mobi - short for Global Positioning System Maps

Any suggestions guys?
 
hard to appraise but it makes sense for mobile devices, most of which will eventually have GPS built in, and on the display you will be able to see a map of where you are - so the term 'GPS maps' is a good one. At least $1,000 right now but would hold on, if the .mobi extension takes hold it will easily become more valuable.
 
one of the few domains that makes sense on a mobile device, but without development I cant see more than low xxx right now.
 
ummmmmm. there are already phones here that have gps placed on the phones and the service is free.

Yeah but you also need maps for navigation ;) Very nice name..
 
Not always.... Many time you still need to buy the maps...

Mid XXX I would say

Rami
 
I dont know about where and which carrier you are talking about, but in Japan, they have ALL of the maps in Japan and the service is free as long as you are signed up under the carrier.
 
I am talking about The MiddleEast... You get to buy new maps all the time as new places arise, new looks, new designed maps etc.

Rami
 
The maps are already on the gps phone...

Maps of the whole world? I use GPS more often when I'm abroad, than in my city.. For example when I go on holiday to Paris, I'm gonna search for maps of Paris.. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom